Why Recruiters Choose Hilton Lord Associates

Aside from tripling your potential earnings - being an Associate means you can actually save time, money and grow your business faster.

Company Set-up

Obtaining funding is one of the biggest barriers to setting up a business – you have the ambition but the banks say 'no'. As a Hilton Lord Associate we fund your start-up.

You own the business and earn 75% of everything you bill. And in return for the remaining 25% we provide everything you need to run your business. All you have to do is choose a name for your company, and then we'll do the rest:

  • Branding, website & email
  • Business laptop & Microsoft Office licence
  • Bespoke recruitment software
  • Terms of Business
  • Free job board access
  • Company formation, VAT, PAYE & ICO registrations
  • Complete back-office setup

Accounting

Fear of accounting is another big reason people don't start their own business. Often, you simply don't understand it or don't want the distraction.

Alongside our Chartered Accountant partners, we'll look after everything from your invoicing to the preparation of your accounts at Year End.

  • Invoicing & credit control
  • Bookkeeping
  • VAT returns
  • Payroll
  • Self-assessment
  • Preparation of year end accounts

Funding Contractors (Factoring)

If you want to fund payments to contractors, you can benefit from our extremely competitive invoice finance fee of 2.5%.

Your contractors and clients will have access to your branded online timesheet system and we'll make sure your contractors are paid on time.

  • One low flat fee
  • No setup / arrangement fees
  • No interest charges
  • No concentration limits
  • No personal guarantees
  • Bad debt protection

Branding & Marketing

We don't insist you operate as Hilton Lord or dictate your branding - it's your business. Instead, we'll work with you to create your own unique business identity so you can really make a statement in the market.

  • Branding, including logo design
  • Website design & development
  • Business cards

Business Freedom

It's your business, and you're free to run it your way.

And because you have a support team taking care of all the day-to-day back office tasks, you're free to focus on what you do best – recruitment.

  • Work the hours you want, when you want
  • Choose your preferred industry sector
  • Set your own terms & fees

Ongoing Support

As an Associate you'll get access to services, tools and business consultancy worth thousands of pounds, which in many cases would only be available to larger agencies. The team are on-hand to provide expertise whenever you need it.

  • Financial management reports
  • HR & employment law support
  • IT support & training
  • Business advice on a range of topics

Unlimited Growth

We offer a fully flexible business model so the business works around you, not the other way round! You can be an independent consultant with the convenience of working from home, if that's what you want.

And if you've got big plans – an office and team – then we'll support you every step of the way. We'll even provide the financial and legal advice so you can make it happen.

Extra Reward for Success

As you grow your business and bill more, we want to acknowledge your success. We'll actually reduce our fee percentage so that you benefit even further from all your hard work. It's just one more reason why recruiters choose to become a Hilton Lord Associate.


How do I get started?

Taking the decision to start your own recruitment consultancy is one of the biggest you'll ever make. That's why we don't believe in hard sell. We offer a free and confidential telephone meeting to chat through any questions you have. And when you're ready, we'll organise a meeting so you can talk to managing director Dave Kershaw and the team.

For a friendly, no obligation chat about becoming a Hilton Lord Associate simply call 01204 216516.